preschool2me is up and running! Click the image above to download the apps and create your account!
The Emerson Foundation has registered as a charitable organization with AmazonSmile. Once YOU register as a supporter of The Emerson Foundation, the organization receives a percentage of every purchase you make...directly from Amazon! It's quick and easy to sign up! As always, thank you for your support!
The mission of Emerson Academy is to provide
exceptional early education for children of all abilities.
Emerson Academy is a non-profit child development center serving Round Rock, Pflugerville, Hutto, and the surrounding communities. Emerson provides an inclusive learning environment where ALL children can learn and grow together. From our highly trained staff to our literacy-based and developmentally-appropriate curriculum, Emerson Academy gives exceptional educational opportunities so that every child may succeed.
What makes Emerson Academy unique?
- Locally operated so that staff know each child and family
- Low child-staff ratios allow for more interaction and attention for every child
- Highly qualified staff members who are educated and trained to work with children of varying needs and abilities
- Miniature horses, goats, and other animals children care for and interact with regularly
- A garden where the kids learn responsibility and about nature by growing and tending to their plants
- Fully inclusive program where children with and without special needs learn side-by-side
- ADA accessible classrooms and playground that provide safe enviornments for ALL children to thrive
- Developmentally appropriate, individualized instruction that supports every child’s unique social, emotional, intellectual, and physical needs
- Family involvement is encouraged through school-wide and community events as well as regular collaboration between teachers and family members
- MUSIC TOGETHER: Emerson Academy offers Heartsong Music Together to all ages of children, including infants.